Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

How easy is it for my child to study at a school in the UK?

September 10, 2019 by Arta Heath

There are nearly 29,000 non-UK students studying at independent (fee paying schools) in the UK. They will have got there by successfully applying for a Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa. The key thing to remember with this type of visa is that you need to have applied to a school and been offered a place before the visa can be granted. The school offering the place must be the registered holder of a sponsorship licence. It is also possible for parents to travel with their child and live in the UK for the duration of their studies: but they have to apply separately for a Parent of a Tier 4 Child Visa.

How easy is it to bring domestic staff with you to the UK?

September 5, 2019 by Arta Heath
There is provision within UK immigration rules for people to bring domestic staff with them if they plan to visit the UK for up to six months at a time. This is called a Domestic Workers in a Private Household visa and typically covers roles such as cooks, chauffeurs, cleaners, nannies and carers. As with any visa application in the UK, it is vitally important to meticulously prepare the paperwork for a successful application. In particular, applicants need to show that the individual is correctly employed under the laws of the country of residence and that they intend to come to UK only as part of the family to continue to fulfil their duties.

How easy is it to set up a business in the UK?

The immigration landscape in the UK is fast-changing

March 22, 2019 by Arta Heath
They concluded that there are ‘serious problems’ in almost every part of the detention system and have demanded an end to indefinite detention and much more done to protect vulnerable detainees, for example those who have been tortured.