Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

EEA Partners

I am a non- EEA national Spouse of an EEA National and I want to come to live in UK

If you are married to a EEA national or you are in a durable relationship with an EEA national, you could apply for a Family Permit Visa, in order to guarantee entry to the UK in this category.

You need to show that you are married to an EEA citizen and they are in the UK/or coming to UK in order to work, study or live in UK as self sufficient in exercising their free movement rights.

If you apply for a Family Permit, you need to show that you are in a genuine relationship with each other and that your EEA Partner is a qualified person in UK.

You would be granted 6 months entry clearance and you can apply for a Residence card upon arriving to the UK.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

eea application with