Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Surinder Singh Route

I am a non EEA national and I want to come and live in UK, with a British Citizen who has been working in EU

If you are married or you are in a durable relationship with a British Citizen who has lived and worked in another EU country you could apply for a Family Permit Visa under the EU regulations, in order to guarantee entry to the UK in this category.

You need to show that you are married to a British Citizen and they have lived in another EU Country in order to work, study or live in UK as self sufficient in exercising their free movement rights.

If you apply for a Family Permit, you need to show that you are in a genuine relationship with each other and that your British Partner continuous to be a qualified person in UK.

You would be granted 6 months entry clearance and you can apply for a Residence card upon arriving to the UK.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

eea application with