Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Fiance Visa

I want my fiancé to come and live with me in the UK

For your fiancé to enter the UK and stay for more than six months you will require a Settlement Visa. A Standard Visitor Visa is fine if you want to stay for less than six months.

For your fiancé to apply for a Settlement Visa they must be engaged to someone living permanently in the UK who is either a British Citizen, has settled in the UK, or who has asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK.

It usually takes about 12 weeks to get a decision and they may have to pay the health surcharge (which entitles them to medical treatment from the National Health Service).

With a Family of a Settled Person Visa they can work in the UK. They may be able to extend their visa and settle in the UK permanently (Indefinite Leave to Remain).


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

family visa application with