Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Parents of Children in Private Education

I want to stay in the UK whilst my child is being educated at a fee paying school

If your child is under 12 and is being privately educated at a fee paying school in the UK you can apply for a Parent of Tier 4 Child Visa to enable you to live here with them. Initially a visa would be granted for 6 or 12 months and extensions of 12 months at a time can be granted until the child reaches 12 years of age.

Applications for Tier 4 Visas are considered according to the UK’s Points-Based System. Points are awarded on the basis of your educational qualifications, your future expected earnings, the type of sponsorship you require, your English language skills and the amount of money you have to support yourself in the UK. It is very important to carefully consider these points before making a visa application.

If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.
Contact us now