Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Remain in UK after divorce

I have recently separated from my partner or been divorced and want to remain in the UK

If your visa is issued on the basis of your relationship with your partner you must tell UK Visas and Immigration, the government body that manages visa applications, if you separate or get divorced.

You must then apply for a visa in your own right or leave the UK.

This applies if your former partner is a British Citizen, a Citizen of a European Economic Area country, a ‘settled person’ living in the UK with Indefinite Leave to Remain or someone with refugee or humanitarian protection.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

family visa application with