Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Short term employment

I want to work in the UK on a temporary basis

If you want to do paid or voluntary work in the UK on a temporary basis you will require a Tier 5 Visa. Typically Tier 5 visas allow you to stay for a maximum of 12 or 24 months depending on the nature of the work being undertaken.

There are different types of Tier 5 Visas. These cover Charity Worker, Sport and the Creative Industries (eg. actors, dancers, film crews etc), UK Government Authorised Exchange (eg. fellowships, research and language programmes), International Agreements (people working in the UK for foreign governments), Religious Workers and people aged 18-30 taking part in the Youth Mobility Scheme.

Before we help you apply for your Tier 5 Visa you will need a Certificate of Sponsorship from the organisation you are working for/studying with. The employer must be registered with UK Visas and Immigration, the UK government body responsible for managing visa applications.

Applications for visas are considered according to the UK’s Points-Based System. Points are awarded on the basis of your educational qualifications, your future expected earnings, the type of sponsorship you require, your English language skills and the amount of money you have to support yourself in the UK. It is very important to carefully consider these points before making a visa application.

If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

work visa application with