Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Short term family member visa

I want a member of my family to join me in the UK and stay for less than six months

If you want to visit your family in the UK and stay for less than six months, you will need a Standard Visitor Visa.

The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel and you will usually get a decision wishing 3 weeks of making the application.

This type of visa doesn’t allow you to study or work whilst in the UK.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

family visa application with