Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Expert Advice

I am being paid to visit the UK to provide expert advice

A Permitted Paid Engagement Visa is available if you are visiting the UK for up to a month to provide paid advice.

This typically applies if you are examining students, serving on an interview panel, guest lecturing at a university, providing advocacy in a legal case, or working on a short term basis in the arts, entertainment or sport.

You can apply for a Permitted Paid Engagement visa if you are invited by a UK-based organisation, want to come to the UK to do specific paid work without having to be sponsored under the points-based visa system, you are from a country that’s not in the EEA and you meet the other eligibility requirements


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

work visa application with