Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Intracompany Transfer

I already work for an organisation outside the UK but need to work or study for a period of time in their UK branch

If you are currently working for an organisation outside of the UK and need to study or work in their UK branch you will require a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa. There are different categories of this type of visa for Established Staff Members, Graduate Trainees and for Skills Transfer.

Before we help you apply for your Tier 2 Visa you will need a Certificate of Sponsorship from an employer.

Applications for visas are considered according to the UK’s Points-Based System. Points are awarded on the basis of your educational qualifications, your future expected earnings, the type of sponsorship you require, your English language skills and the amount of money you have to support yourself in the UK.

It is very important to carefully consider these points before making a visa application.

If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

work visa application with