Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Visa for investors

I have a substantial sum to invest and want to live in the UK

A Tier 1 (Investor) Visa is required for people who wish to invest significant sums of money in the UK. The sum invested must be at least £2 million and must be in share capital in the UK or UK Bonds.

If you are successful in applying for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa you will eventually be allowed to live in the UK permanently. This is known as Indefinite Leave to Remain or ILR for short.

Applications for Tier 1 Visas are considered according to the UK’s Points-Based System.

Points are awarded on the basis of your educational qualifications, your future expected earnings, the type of sponsorship you require, your English language skills and the amount of money you have to support yourself in the UK.

It is very important to carefully consider these points before making a visa application.

If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

work visa application with