Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Visit a family member

I live in the UK and members of my family want to visit

People visiting the UK to visit family or relatives require a Standard Visitor Visa. This enables them to stay in the UK for up to 6 months. You need to show that you will return to the country after their visit and they have sufficient funds to support themselves in the UK.The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel and you will usually get a decision within 3 weeks of making the application.

If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.
Contact us now