Are you an Employer of EU nationals?

Do you worry about losing your workforce as a result of Brexit uncertainty?

The UK law today provides for EU nationals who have lived and worked in UK for five years or longer to remain here permanently. All they need to do is apply for a Permanent Residence Card


At MyUKVisas we can help you retain your staff by applying for all members of your workforce that satisfy this criterion for a very reasonable fixed fee. There is a discount for bulk applications.

Don’t wait for the rush, do it now.