Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175

Sponsorship Licences

Applying for a sponsorship licence to employ staff from outside of the EU

My UK Visas can help you to employ staff from outside of the EU by providing expert advice and guidance on obtaining and renewing sponsorship licences. A sponsorship licence is mandatory if you want to recruit staff from outside of the EU and the process is strictly controlled and managed by the Home Office.

The type of licence you require depends on what sort of staff you want to recruit; skilled workers with long-term job offers (Tier 2) or temporary workers (Tier 5). To recruit staff from either Tier it will be necessary to have a proper monitoring system in place and a named person or persons to manage it. We can help you with the application process, advise you on the systems required and deal with the Home Office on your behalf.


If you apply through My UK Visas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

work visa application with