Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Permanent Residence Non EEA

I am a non-EEA national and want to apply for Permanent Residence Card

You can apply for a Permanent Residence card if you are a non- EEA National and you have continuously lived in the UK for 5 years as a family member of an EEA national who was a qualified person exercising free movement rights.

It is very important that the full evidence of residence and being a qualified worker for the 5 years is supplied with the application.

You don’t need to apply for a Permanent Residence Card if you’re a EEA national, however, this will be needed in regards to any future application for British Citizenship if that is something that you want to pursue later.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

eea application with