Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Registration Certificate

I am an EEA National and I want to apply for a registration certificate

A Registration Certificate is a confirmation of your right to reside in the UK as an EEA national.

As an EEA national you have an automatic right to reside for 3 months in the UK, however after 3 months in order to continue to have a right to reside you need to be a qualified person.

You are a qualified person if you are a worker, job seeker, self employed, student or self sufficient person.

You can apply for a Registration Certificate if you are an EEA national and can prove that you are a qualified worker.

The Application is made to the Home Office and it is usually decided within a 6 month period.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

eea application with