Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Residence Card Application

I am a non-EEA national Family member of an EEA national and I want to apply for a UK Residence Card

You can apply for a UK residence card if you are a non EEA national and are a family member (spouse, fiancé, child, parent) or extended family member (brother,sister, aunt, uncle, nephew, niece, grandchild) of an EEA national.

You need to show that the EEA citizen is in UK, in order to work, study or live in UK as self sufficient in exercising their free movement rights.

You don’t need to apply for a UK Residence Card if you’re a family member but it can help you show employers you’re allowed to work here and help prove you qualify for certain benefits and services.

Extended family members must have a valid Residence card or EEA family permit.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

eea application with