Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Student Visas

I want to study at a UK Further Education College or University

Students aged 16 or over who want to study at a UK Further Education College or University require a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa. To make a successful application students need to be offered a place on a course, be able to speak, read and understand English and have enough money to pay for the course fees and living costs.

A healthcare surcharge also has to be paid. Applications can be made up to 3 months before students start their course and a decision is usually made within 3 weeks. It is possible to work for a limited hours in most jobs to support your studies and the visa can be extended if necessary.

Applications for Tier 4 Visas are considered according to the UK’s Points-Based System. Points are awarded on the basis of your educational qualifications, your future expected earnings, the type of sponsorship you require, your English language skills and the amount of money you have to support yourself in the UK. It is very important to carefully consider these points before making a visa application.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

study visa application with