Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Parent Visitors

I want to stay in the UK whilst my child is being educated at a fee paying school

If your child is under 12 and is being privately educated at a fee paying school in the UK you can apply for a Parent of Tier 4 Child Visa.

This will enable you to live here with them.

You need to show that you will return to the country after your visit and that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in the UK.

Initially a visa would be granted for 6 or 12 months and extensions of 12 months at a time can be granted until the child reaches 12 years of age.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

study visa application with