Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Remain in UK after partner dies

My partner has died and I want to remain in the UK

If you are the partner of a settled person who has died you can apply to settle in the UK yourself. To be successful you must have been in a genuine relationship with that person and were intending to live permanently together in the UK at the time of their death. It is possible to include dependant children under-18 years of age in your application.

If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now