Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Student Exchange Visa

I want to visit the UK as part of a course I am taking at a college or university in my own country

Short Term Study Visas are available for students taking shorter courses. In most cases they are used by students studying English language courses or by students spending a period of time in the UK as part of a course being taken in their own country.

They are available for up to six months of study or up to 11 months for an English language course. With this type of visa you cannot work, study at a state-funded school, bring family members with you or obtain public funds.

The Short Term Study Visa also cannot be extended.

You can apply for a Short Term Study Visa up to 3 months before yourself starts and a decision is usually made within 3 weeks.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

study visa application with