Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
    London Office 0203 325 2074
Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

Live in UK as Commonwealth citizen

I am a citizen of a Commonwealth country and want to live in the UK

If you are a Commonwealth Citizen and you can prove that a grandparent was born in the UK you can apply for UK Ancestry Visa.

You must, however, be planning to work in the UK and may have to pay the health surcharge, which will entitle you to treatment through the National Health Service.

With a UK Ancestry Visa you can stay in the UK for 5 years and can then extend it or apply to stay in the UK permanently.


If you apply through MyUKVisas, we will help you present the best possible case so you have the highest chance of success.

Contact us now

family visa application with