Huddersfield Office: 01484 506175
Sheffield Office: 01142 721371

Your simpler, quicker, easier visa tick

My UK Visas is a specialist immigration law firm

Our very experienced team helps both private clients and businesses to navigate very complex immigration rules and law.
We have a well-deserved reputation for our expertise and for going the extra mile for our clients.
In the world of Brexit and tighter immigration controls it has never been more important to seek professional advice, help and support. We provide immigration solutions tailored to the particular needs of businesses and individual clients.

Contact us now

Business Services

My UK Visas provides a bespoke service to businesses of all sizes. We can help you to unravel the complexity of sponsorship licences, obtain and renew visas for your staff and support you through the process of Brexit.

What our customers say

We pride ourselves on the high quality of our service to clients and score 5/5 on both Google and Facebook. You can also check out clients’ comments here

Here are a selection:

“Excellent service…quick turnaround…professional and knowledgeable….understands the anxiety and emotional turmoil…efficient…sympathetic and engaged…made all the difference to me and my family…the best for handling complex immigration cases…professional to the core…great firm….loved the service…very client friendly”

From our Youtube Channel

Facebook Posts

1 month ago


Our new Head of Business Services

We are delighted to welcome Irina Polyakova to the MYUKVisas team. Irina has been appointed as Head of Business Services to develop our work for business clients. She has been practising as a solicitor since 2009 and before joining MyUKVisas, she was Head of the Employment Department at a city law firm in the UK and subsequently an Associate at one of the leading law firms in the Middle East. She is a dual qualified English and Russian solicitor with a sustained record of achievement in Russia, the UK and the Middle East.
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

2 months ago


We’re hiring!

Experienced Business Immigration Paralegal/Case Worker
Salary c. £28k
Closing date ‪‪31 July 2019‬

MyUKVisas, a specialist immigration law firm with offices in Huddersfield and Sheffield, is looking to appoint an experienced Immigration Paralegal/Caseworker to join our Business Immigration Team. You should have experience of both private and business immigration cases, advising and preparing applications for different types of visas in the points-based system. A solicitors training contract is available for suitably qualified applicants.

We are looking for an ambitious individual who can make a strong contribution to a fast-growing and innovative young company. We pride ourselves on our expertise and customer service, scoring five stars on google and Facebook.

To apply, please send CV and letter of application to by ‪‪31 July‬.

For further information email Managing Director Arta Heath:
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

2 months ago


Five stars for Reaia

Well done to trainee solicitor Reaia Ball who has just received an excellent Google review for her work: ‘I would like to give a shout out to Reaia for her patience and support in what at times was a very emotional and stressful process, you remained professional and courteous throughout and for that I commend you.’
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Our tweets

This high profile case illustrates an issue we are coming across quite often: some EU citizens are finding it difficult to get settled status, despite apparently meeting all of the conditions. They then get offered the lesser pre-settled status instead.

The UK government no longer has an official net migration target, preferring to talk about ‘sustainable levels’ instead. Now we learn the official stats were miscalculated and there was in fact a higher level of EU migration and lower non-EU.

It’s looking increasingly likely that EU free movement will cease on 31 Oct if we end up with a no deal Brexit, according to the BBC. But the Home Office says EU citizens living here have until ’at least’ Dec 2020 to apply to stay.

Some enticing smells have been wafting through my office window from the Huddersfield Food and Drink Festival. A great advert for multicultural Britain with a bewildering array of foods from around the world on offer.

We hope our new Home Secretary doesn’t live up to her billing as another #immigration hard-liner. There have been a few hints of late suggesting a sensible moderation of policy in some areas, for instance a better post-study work deal for students.